Saturday, February 18, 2012

Grinding, Grinding....

I'm back on my grind....again.  I've been back on it for 2 weeks.  I've done 6 days a week and grinding.  LOL

So my new challenge....I want to do a Couch to 5K training thingy.  LOL  I go to the gym daily with a friend and he has a trainer who makes him do daily challenges.  I mentioned the Couch to 5K and he's down.  He can barely run a mile and he wants to impress his trainer with it.

I on the other hand am desperate to run.  Plain and simple.  I have a major gig in 9 weeks and it would be amazing if my gown was too big.  I know makes no sense, but it is what it is.  Since I have 9 weeks to learn and memorize a ton of music...I'll get my body up for a run.  YaY me!

Monday...new grind, new challenge....continuing on Weight Watchers.

(BTW...I plan on updating regularly....seriously...)

No comments: