Monday, February 25, 2013

Monday....Monday.....

I haven't blogged in a while, but I really needed to today.  I gave up potato chips for lent...and it's been difficult.  Seriously, difficult.  I hadn't planned to give anything up since I HAD to give up gluten (another post for another day) and I'm feeling deprived anyway due to my lack of bread.  Then I realized my consumption of potato chips was OUT OF HAND.  So...they have been given up.

And now...I lussssst after Lay's Honey Barbeque potato chips....*iWeep*.

Antywho...here's the Friend Making Monday.  I just love doing this.






1. Did you watch the Oscars? If so, who did you enjoy seeing most? Yes...which is rare for me.  SHIRLEY BASSEY!!!!!  I want to be that amazing at 76!!!!  GooooooooooldFIIIIIIINGUUUUUUUUUUUH!!!
2. Do you drink meal replacement shakes, smoothies, etc?  I did it in my sophomore year in college and I was successful...but, I haven't been very successful since.  I like to chew.
3. Share one thing you have done to help someone in the last week?  I help my mom a lot...umm, I think the other day I went to a local restaurant and I helped a homeless woman buy a meal.  Sometimes that's all that they REALLY want.
4. What is the tastiest thing you ate last week?  Uhhhhhhh....I can barely remember Saturday.  i don't know.  LOL
5. Think of one fun thing that you could do this week without spending any money to do it.  Practice.  LOL  Wait...I do that anyway.  LOL  Well, that's fun to me.
6. Share one place that you’ve been to and would like to visit again.  I'd love to go back to Oslo, Norway.  I loved that city. So beautiful, hilly and the pretty fog.
7. Do you prefer Facebook or Twitter?  I like both for different reasons.  I used to tweet when Twitter first started and then I realized when I got laid off, that I didn't like that persona anymore.  So, now I have the other grown twitter attached to my career.
8. What is your favorite vegetable?  Arrahh....I love veggies.  I don't do fruit well, so I'll pretty much eat any veggie.
9. Share a goal that you have for the month of March. Get to the gym 5 days a week.  It is more a must than anything else...
10. Share a quote that inspires you.  "Accomplishments have no color" - Leontyne Price

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oooh, I bet Norway was awesome! I love to go to different places and just see the sights.

Love your quote, too!

Stopping in from FMM - hi!

Amy @ Delightfully Shrinking said...

That's awesome that you do veggies better than fruits! I usually read the opposite.