Monday, June 03, 2013

And the summer cometh....June Goals

I haven't blogged in a while and seriously, my weight has been doing the cha-cha all over the place since I took an unexpected blogging break.  So, since I'm learning that accountability makes me do better, I'm back on this grind...  Listen, if you've never had a weight struggle, you just don't understand.  We take one day at a time.

Well, I have to give myself some goals for June.  They may be major to some, but I'm so damn competitive with myself that I will try to accomplish them.  I want to feel better and not the chubby girl that I feel right now...LOL

June Goals:

  1. Gym 2 times a day at least 3 times a week.
  2. Walk/Run 3 miles 3 times a week.
  3. Shake bread/wheat for the month. (My tummy doesn't like it, but I still ingest it and suffer the consequences later.)
  4. Try a couple of new classes.
  5. Hit the pool twice a week.
Okay...this is a lot, but I need to get the gym in....and keep myself focused.

How's you're summer going??

No comments: