Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Working through the mad people

So....let's discuss the madness of Tuesday.  I woke up on time, happy raring to go and get this weight training on. Then I hit the gym and the old lady dilemma....those broads are gangsta, but I'm more gangsta...or so I think. LOL

I arrived about 9:30 because I was just piddling around the house.  I actually could have been there around 8:45, but that's another conversation.  Ha!  I get downstairs to the weight training area...crowded with the older chicks on machines chatting.  Seriously.  I get the majority of my legs done and I want to get to my hip abductors.  This woman almost knocks me down to get to the machine.  I don't know what my face looked like, but HONEY...she apologized quickly and let me use the machine. #iCant with that foolishenss.  I got finally got my arms done and then headed upstairs for my inclining treadmill time.  I did a good 40 minutes before my bladder kicked in.  I felt so much better getting things done.

Now, I'm here sleepy and thinking a nap is in order since I need to get in at least 1.5 - 2 hours of practicing before a church service.  Then...some cardio after church.  Yea...it's like that for a while.  Gotta get it done...gotta get it done.

No comments: