Monday, August 13, 2012

In the Kitchen....

So the plan was to do better about blogging this week.  Didn't happen.  Grr!!!  There is a lot of stuff poppin' musically and I'm grateful, but I feel like I'm neglecting my blog. *sigh*

Last week was good weight wise.  I lost another 3.8 pounds.  YaY me!!  I feel more focused with each day.  I've even been very religiously working on the Couch to 5K program.  Additional weight loss has helped there as well.  And...my favorite accomplishment of last week is tackling the damn Cybex machine.  I don't know if I've blogged about my hate of that machine.  I've made it through a few episodes with it...and survived and a ton of sweat on da FLOOR.  *Amen*  LOL

Well as with every Monday...I have to do All the Weigh's Friend Making Monday Meme.  I just LOVE this thing weekly.



Well...LEEESSSGOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!


In the Kitchen


1. How often do you cook at home? I cook daily.  I grew up with 3 meals a day cooked so home cooking is more my style.  Now...don't get me wrong, I love to go out to a good restaurant.
2. Do you eat more fresh produce, frozen or canned produce? Majority fresh or frozen.  I prefer fresh because it is about eating seasonally.  (That southern upbringing.)
3. What are a few unusual staples that can always be found in your kitchen? Uhh...I guess pickles, staples and lox.  LOL  Yea, lox is ALWAYS there.  
4. Look in your fridge, then tell us about the healthiest thing in there. Veggies, veggies and more veggies.
5. Now share the most unhealthy thing in it.  Uhh...I don't know.  I thought I threw all that crap out.
6. Do you eat leftovers? Yes...food is usually better when it marinates in the fridge.  LOL  Warm it up...much, much better the next day.
7. Do you use coupons at the supermarket?  I do a lot of shopping at BJ's and Costco...cause I'm on the veggie/fruit game.  Sometimes I do.
8. How often do you try new recipes? At least twice a month.
9. Do you make grocery lists?  Yes, because I'm trying to be on a budget.  LOL  Sometimes I fail.
10. If you could buy one food item that would magically be calorie-free, which item would you choose?  Holy smokes....JUST ONE???? I guess BBQ wings.  They are my crack.  LOL

2 comments:

Lizzie on the Spot said...

Just dropping in from FMM! Congrats on your recent weight loss. I, too, am a BBQ wing fan.Hope that you have an awesome day.

Bubbles said...

Thanks for stopping by!