Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flakin' on a Thursday Midday....

Flakin' you say?  Yes.  At this moment I had scheduled time to practice.  From 3-5 I am to practice, yet I am here catching up on Y&R/AMC, blogging and closing the box to the Weight Watchers Community. LOL I am going to start at 4.  I need to be grinding on a couple of arias and memorizing one for an audition that I have in less than a week.  *sigh*

Well, I am behind on my practicing because I took a nap.  I've been desperate for those lately.  I mean DESPERATE.  Every day around 12:30/1:00 PM, my body goes into this weird shut down.  I can't even describe how exhausted I am.  Am I preggers?  No.  It is this crazy exercise demands that I have put on myself.

For the past week, I gave myself a mini challenge as a part of my 21 Day Challenge...I'm going to the gym twice a day.  I will admit, it is fun.  I mean really fun.  EGADS...did I just say that?  LOL  Yes, it is fun.  My morning is always a basic treadmill or elliptical thing going on.  I've actually upped that up from 45 to 50.  I've upped my speed on the treadmill from 3.5 to 4.2 and my resistance on the elliptical from 5 to 8.  Yea...serious.  If it wasn't for my Booty Shakin' Mix today...I would have been shoveled off of the elliptical at 20 minutes.  LOLOL

Anyway, my evening routine has been either Zumba, Pilates, Yoga, Kickboxing, or Aqua Aerobics.  I'm actually trying to add Yoga with something else.  Ha!  You say.  I'm always up for some wicked challenge, the part is completing it.  Monday, I did Aqua Aerobics and I will say I came home delirious.  Tuesday, Zumba...and I sweated so hard that my shirt was wet.  I mean like it had been in the rinse cycle.  Ha!!  Wednesday, I met up with a friend to see Band of Horses, but my extra exercise was running up stairs in the train station and in the theater. (I know a tad crazy.)  Tonight, my plan is to go to Hatha Yoga and Cardio Kickboxing.  (Hursh....)  We shall see how THAT one goes.

Okay it is now after 4 and I seriously have to at least warm up and do some technical work on the voice.  Maybe in the near future, I will take the time and post the picture that triggered my bootay into gear!!

Peace Out and have a great day!
(oh yea...I'll let you know how the yoga and kickboxing went later.)

No comments: