Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So...it is what it is...

I went to weigh-in today.  I've lost 0.6.

So if you round it off that is closer to 1 pound.  LOL  I'll take it.  Oh yea, I'm doing Weight Watchers.  I'm not finding it a struggle.  I am actually finding it easier than I have the 4, 5, or wait...6 times I've tried it.  LOL  I'm even incorporating more fruit into my diet.  I can't begin to tell you how great I feel.  In total since July 15th, I've lost almost 10 lbs. (YaY me!!)

My mom said today...yes, she is doing it with me...that she was proud of me.  I've gone 14 days...no bread or rice and 45+ minutes of exercise a day.  I'll take my 0.6 loss.  It takes a lot of determination and constantly talking myself off of a "sugar/rice/bread" bridge. 

I press on knowing that I'm going in the right direction and even without scale numbers...I have lost back fat.  Hey...a woman can't win them all, but she will take what she can get!!

Peace out!!

No comments: