Monday, August 08, 2011

Plowing through...determined!!

Twelve days into the 21 day Challenge for me.  I'm going strong and tired. LOL 

I find myself more focused every day to get to the gym first thing in the morning.  I find I think better, I feel better and I can tolerate a lot more "stuff" from people.  There are some days that I'm even doing a double duty.  I hit the gym by 7:30 and I hit a class in the evening.  I'm seeing small changes in my face and I'm truly grateful.  I'm also feeling major changes in my breathing support for singing.

Before the week is out, I am hoping to have my bicycle on the road.  Oh yea...I got it last week.  I've been trying to get it on the "road"  for a week.  I think part of me being slow getting it together is a fear of getting out there...just riding.  I am determined to get it done by Thursday, so I can take my first ride downtown...on the West Side greenway.

I think I just challenged myself.  Whew....

Off to a new day and new challenges!!!
Peace!


No comments: