Wednesday, August 17, 2011

OOooops...

It has been almost a week and it really was my plan to blog before now.  *shrug*

For starters, I'm tired.  I mean SERIOUSLY tired.  LOL  Up until yesterday, I've been doing the gym 7 days a week and twice a day.  Yesterday my body was like...*ahem*  If you want to function, you won't do that.  LOL  And I didn't.  I do listen sometimes.  LOL

So, tomorrow will be my last day of my 21 Day Challenge.  I realized, as I was sitting in church tonight, that not only have I given up bread and rice, but unconsciously I've given up soda and candy. *go me!!*  I don't know if I mentioned it, but my trigger foods are bread and rice.  I love them...can make meals off of them...etc. 

How has that worked out for me you ask?  I feel great.  Besides being tired, I am mentally better, more focused...and I realized that I have built my 21 day habit...which is actually what I wanted to do.  I've learned that I can sit at a table with my favorite type of foccacia at Carmine's, and I don't have to eat it. #winning  LOL

As of Monday, I create a new challenge.  What?  21 Days of riding my bike. *church pray*.  My bike has been in my store room fore almost 2 weeks...put together and me saying I'm going to ride it. *sigh*  So.......the plan is to at least 3 times a week ride and 2 times a week Zumba, yes...on my Round 2 of the gym.

Now...my hanging on a thread self is going to finish watching Necessary Roughness and think about the beautiful lunch I shall make tomorrow...bread free.  LOL

Peace Out!!!

No comments: