Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Thoughts...almost 3 years later.

As I sit here waiting for my new bike to arrive, I decided I would check into this other blog that I had.  What is it?  Why did I have it?  I realize it was the blog I created on another journey into this weight loss battle.

I mean really...how many women say daily that they are going start a weight loss journey?  Tons.  I've said it and I decided to come at it a different way.  One week ago this past Thursday, I put myself on a 21 Day Challenge.

My challenge to myself...21 days of exercise...any kind...whatever gets me moving for 30 minutes or more...just doing something daily.  On the eating front, I've decided that I desperately need to eat more fruits (I'm not a big fan.), add to my veggie intake and if possible...eliminate white flour products (for me especially bread) and white rice.  I have so many other basics down....I love drinking water, eating lean meats and tons of veggies make me seriously happy...it is just portion control and the prior stated limitation of white products.

If someone reads this...cool...other than that, this is a place for me to write down my general musings about my foray into exercising and becoming a healthier me.

No comments: