Sunday, September 30, 2012

8 Weeks Until Turkey Day

On Thursday in my WW meeting, we discussed it being 8 Weeks until Thanksgiving and trying to make goals before the holidays kick in.  I thought I would write them here to keep myself accountable.  Sometimes we need to write down/blog/etc.  just to keep ourselves focused.

Here they are......

  1.  I want to eat well.  There will be times where I will botch up, but my main focus is to eat lots of leafy greens, beans, lean proteins, etc.  
  2. Track.  Tracking is the main thing with WW.  Tracking and staying within my points. Track, Track, Track.
  3. Try and go to the gym 5 to 6 days a week.  If a couple of those days I go twice a day...BAM!  I really would like to even get in 4 days of Bikram. (I really love it!!) Plus there are some poses that I would really like to get a "grip" so to speak on...LOL!  Also....I'm using the yoga as weight training...why?  Cause i just resent weights.  I don't know why...I'm working on that issue.
  4. My goal for the summer was to run a mile.  Okay, summer is officially over...I think...and I am still hunting/dying to get this mile in.  LOL  So, if I could get close to a mile I would love that.
  5. I also plan to give away clothes that are too big.  Lately every time I put on a 2XL tshirt, I realize how many inches I've lost.  My clothes look like I'm swimming in them.
  6. Buy a heart rate monitor.  Honestly I used the heart rate monitor money from last month on some Sugarpill Eyeshadow and a couple of palettes from BH Cosmetics.  *snicker*  The deal sealer was an episode of Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition.  I can't remember the name of the lady...antyway Chris and his wife showed this woman how much you can slack when you don't work up to the appropriate heart rate.
  7. Drink more water.  You would think that I drink enough with Bikram, personally...I don't think I drink enough.  I would like a good 100oz. a day.
  8. Get closer to a size 12.  Honestly, if was comfortably in the next size...I would do a jig of joy.
  9. Maybe get closer to a plant life diet.
  10. Not beat myself up if I don't conquer these goals.  LOL
Okay...this is done and I'm going to bed.  Many things to do!!!

....................peace and blessings...................................

No comments: