Monday, September 24, 2012

Haaaaaaaappy Monday!!!

Happy Monday!!!!  I'm feeling really snazzy today.  I hit the gym this morning, first time in 4 days. *twirl* Did some light work on the elliptical and I feel like gold.  *weee*  I plan on hitting Bikram tonight after a rehearsal.  I missed working out. *sigh*  And yes, the mat is down in the tub.

While I'm prepping a few meals, I thought I would take a break and get in the Friend Making Monday questions....Fall Favorites!

Have a fabulous day all!!!


1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?  The only thing that makes Fall bearable for me is football.  I HATE this time of year.
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?  Ride my bike. LOL *not going there* But seriously, I hope to get in a ride before it gets too cold.
3. When did you last go on a hay ride? In High School...and that's been a LONG time.
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?  Pumpkin bread and roasted pumpkin.  My mom doesn't like pumpkin...at all, except to decorate her porch...so I'm new to the pumpkin eating game.
5. Do you decorate your home for fall?  I used to in college, but I don't really care that much.  
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?  No, but I do crochet more in the fall/winter.
 7. Apple cider or hot chocolate?  Apple cider....spicy and with a kick of some bourbon.
8. Are you a fan of football?  If so, who is your team?  GOOD GAWD A'MIGHTY YES!!!!  LOL  I'm a Jets fan for starters and I have to be a Bears fan due to family.  I also root for my alma mater, Kentucky Wildcats, even though football isn't really our sport.
9. Share a fond Fall memory.  Tailgating and football at school.  There is nothing like a good tailgating party with a bunch of drunk friends.
10. It’s not Fall until…The leaves start changing...I can get a pumpkin spice soy latte from Crackbucks, and I'm on my roasted veggies kick.

2 comments:

Renae said...

I think one of the best memories I have of fall is tailgaiting too. Oh God was that fun!

Bubbles said...

i will admit...it was a tad bit too much fun for me. LOL I'm still trying to get rid of all of those liquid calories. LOL