Friday, September 14, 2012

Wiggle, Wiggle

Oh, that's all I could think of for a title.  LOL  Man, I'm tired.  This morning I went to Spinning as planned and it was one little DIFFICULT class.  Well, for me it was.  We did these off the chart hills and my thighs feel like death warm over.  ROFL!!

Now I'm here trying to figure out what to do this evening.  Yea...I'm a glutton for punishment.  Every day I'm realizing that I don't feel good unless I have some pain going on through my legs, arms...muscles....etc.  It's weird, but I actually like it.  Shhhh....

So, since I did so well this week on the weight loss thingy, I decided to do a new kick with my exercise game.  Next week I'm going to try Bikram Yoga.  Honestly, I'm scared crapless.  Seriously scared, but I love yoga and it has helped seriously with my breathing for singing.  I can't wait...and like I said to a friend, I'm scared and excited all at one time.  LOL  I'll report how I feel about it after I take the class.

Okay...now I'm off to be a productive artist....yea, well a nap first and a little bit of Bones.  LOL

Have a great Friday!!!

No comments: