Thursday, September 13, 2012

Uuuhrah.... :/

So...I haven't blogged in a minute.  Lessesee what happened was...LOL  I went out of town for over a week with the mom (drove to Chicago), learning 2 operas and just life.  LOL  I did fall off of the wagon for a bit, but got back on last week.  I've noticed how serious my determination this time...because my fall off time is not that long.

I skipped a couple of weeks....blah....and when I weighed in last week it said I had gained weight.  *shrug*  I'm not surprised.  I'm such a mid-western/southern girl trapped in this chubby NYC body.  LOL  I ate biscuits..tons of biscuits, home fries, fried chicken, tons of macaroni and cheese and then some.  ROFL!!  But I came back with a vengeance.

After last week's reality check, I got back on the wagon and this week at weigh-in I lost 6.6 pounds!!  Go me!!!  I'm very proud of myself because I'm over 20lbs. down.  I'm looking forward to the next 10lbs.

Now...I love these Monday Friend Making Monday's and...even though I'm a few days late, I'm still doing it.  Bwaahaaa!!







Have You Ever?


1. Jumped out of an airplane?  Uhhh...no.  And I barely make it on a plane, so jumping out??  No.NO.NO.
2. Lived alone?  Yep.
3. Met a celebrity? Yep.
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Yea...a lot.
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Regularly.
6.  Gotten a hickey?  No.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat?  Nope.
8. Been outside of your home country?  Yes and it has been 2 years and I feel overdue.
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes...uhhhh....LOL
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor?  What happened to the 5 second rule?  
11. Met someone online? Yes.
12. Been on TV? Yep.
13. Had braces?  Yes and every time someone compliments my smile in the presence of my mother she says very loudly, "A VERY EXPENSIVE smile." *sigh*
14. Gone skinny dipping?  Yes...
15. Been to the opera? Uhhh hello...OPERA SINGER.  ROFL
16. Been caught making out by a policeman?  LOL Yes.  LOL
17. Sung in public? Refer to #15....that says it all....
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? I do it every year for my mom.
19. Been snowed in? My family is from Chicago and we used to go there for Christmas every year.  I've been snowed in a lot there...and we aren't even going to address NYC.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Yes and bruises from trying to keep from falling in front of others.  LOL
21. Cheated on a test? I thought about it and the thought of getting caught and my mother finding out....no.thanks.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone?  Uhhh....I don't know....or think so.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? No....because I'm crazy like that.  Sometimes I'm even checking for my wallet through dinner. 
24. Shot a gun? Yep...  Southern blood...that's what we do.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you?  No, but a song has been sung to me...like it was written for me.  Does that make sense?  LOL

No comments: