Thursday, September 20, 2012

the calm before the neurotic storm...

*wave*  Today...was so crazy in so many different ways.  One, I woke up with the worst pain in my leg. *sigh*  I have been waiting for the storm after the calm all week.  Monday, in between spinning, rehearsals and Bikram...I ran to take a shower and slipped in the tub.  I fell back first and my calf muscle banged into the side of the tub.  I was okay Monday, Tuesday and yesterday during Bikram on the  second to last sit up I felt my leg saying..."no more."  Grrr.

About 2 this morning, I couldn't sleep on my left side.  *sigh*  It didn't get better until about 6 and I slept like a rock until 8.  The plan was to go to a 10AM Bikram class and sweat out before weigh in.  Didn't happen.  My leg said..."Boo try it and you will be in a mess."  LOL  I stayed at home and moped.  Moped, Facebooked and watched Bones on Netflix.  Gaah!!

Weigh in...Grr....  I've been trying to do a low meat diet and eating more legumes and tons of veggies.  I gained 4 pounds this week.  Boo! Just Boo!! Needless to say, I wanted to cry.  I've been double dutyin' in the gym...working really hard and doing right.  Then this mess...Gaah!!!  Thass okay, I'm pressing on.

Bikram...  Yesterday, I took my second class and I think I fell in great like with it. Not love yet.  I sweated from beginning to end.  It was hot as all HADES, but when it was done, i felt good.  Really good.  Also, I brought some coconut water and GUZZLED it after class.  I didn't have that strange eye twitch and...did I say how GREAT i felt when it was over?  LOL

Okay...well, it is time for me to put up tomorrow's dinner...curried lentils (yea, i'll learn) and watching me another episode of Bones.  LOL

...............peace and blessings...................


No comments: