Sunday, June 17, 2012

Being prepared

Last week I realized that one of the reasons for my weight gain was 1. I barely cooked one meal and 2. I didn't track/plan ahead.  I just spent the last quarter of the He.at OKC game prepping for tomorrow.

In my mom's neighborhood, which is about 5 blocks east of me, they have a fabulous farmer's market on Saturday and I took advantage.  I got some bok choy, broccoli rabe, red lettuce and a couple of other things.  I really love vegetables.  I think they are the best things ever.  Fruit...gaaah.  I'm working on my fruit habit, but veggies are my love.  LOL

I'm so looking forward to eating lunch tomorrow. Yes, that's the plight of being a chubby girl.  I love food.  I look forward to eating all the time.  Oh well, I'm working on that as well.  

Antywho...I will say I'm also looking forward to hitting up the gym tomorrow.  My plan was to go today, but you know the saying..."You plan and God laughs."  *shrug*  No matter my lack of exercise, I ate well and within my points...so no complaints here.

Off to bed...gym in the morning and tackling some Bellini and Rossini.  Ahhh....

peace and blessings.....

No comments: