Thursday, June 14, 2012

Gaaah....

So the other day I mentioned how the PMS monster was taking over my life.  Well, it did quite nicely and I gained 7.2 pounds this week.  LOL Gaaah.  I knew this would happen.  On top of the PMS monster, I'm suffering from the tightest hamstring pain...it makes me want to hit a wall.


Anyway, this week I learned a couple of things.  First, I've got to be diligent about tracking. Second, I've got to cook my own food.  Less salt, less worry and healthier eating.  Ahh...this weight loss thing is all about learning how to function and get it done.


Lastly, I had to wear white for a concert that I was singing in.  I detest wearing white clothes.  They just...well, when you're a chubby girl, make you look much wider.  Egads.  The first thing my mom said after the concert..."Luvie, you're getting narrow.  I can even see your hard work."  Praise Jesus....


Okay...off to watch the rest of this He.at vs. OKC game.  


peace and blessings.....

No comments: