Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Monday a day or 2 late....


Guess what...I got my Cha.Lean Extreme yesterday.  I'm so excited that I want to do the cha-cha.  LOL  When I get in from doing the elliptical this morning, I'm going to hit it up and see what the deal is.  I'm very excited because I just want to be lean...I'm looking forward to see what will happen in 30 days.  It is a 90 days program, but at this point, I'm learning how to grasp small successes.  YaY!!!


Antywho...I see this Friend Making Monday all over the place, especially on one of the blogs that I stalk...lol....All The Weigh.



FMM: Dating


1. What is your current relationship status? (Be as specific as you’d like to be!) Single, single, single... but I think I have a boyfriend and neither of us know it.  ROFL Oh...men.
2. List a few qualities that you look for in a significant other.  Smart, witty, fun, spontaneous, patient...

3. If you could choose to date one character in TV or film, who would you choose?  And which characteristics are most appealing?
   I love the real manly men of Mad Men.  Seriously, I could do without the smoking and too much drinking, but I find those types of men sexy.  They're aggressive, know what they want and don't blink an eye on how they're going to get it.
4. How long should you date before becoming exclusive?  I don't know.  Every couple has to work on their own time frame. 
5. What are your thoughts on public displays of affection? It just depends.  Said "non-boyfriend/boyfriend" hates it, but I've seem to have broken him of it.  He will grab my hand in a minute in the middle of the street or rub my arm or whatev....
 
6. How has what you want in a mate changed throughout your life?  I used to be...I need a tall guy, cock diesel, blah, blah, blah.  Right now...I want someone who is kind, patient, fun, loves me and all of my quirks and I will love him and all of his quirks.  Height...taller than me...and that's not a lot because I'm 5'4".
 
7. Do you kiss on the first date? It can happen....LOL
 
8. Would you date someone shorter than you? I did...and he was so sure of himself that he just made me feel like such a girl.  I didn't mind wearing flats.  He was so worth it at the time.  Now...I don't know.
 
9. What’s the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  I notice eyes and beautiful smiles.
 
10. Is it important to be friends first?  I used to not care, but with "non-boyfriend/boyfriend" he is my friend and I think that is one of the most important things in a relationship.  I mean...what would happen when the sex is gone?? 
 
11. How long should you wait before becoming intimate? I don’t think there’s one right answer here.  It depends on the couple.
 
12. Do you prefer to date older or younger? I can't say.  Right now...younger is more my groove. LOL
 
13. Biggest turn-on?  Uhhhh....I'm not tellin'.....ROFL
 
14. Biggest turn-off? An abundance of sarcasm...
 
15. Describe your dream date.  A perfect date for me...I'm such a NYC gal.. I love things in my hometown.  A good picnic date on the Brooklyn Promenade on a clear night.  Good conversation = a great date.

No comments: