Sunday, July 01, 2012

Ugh...and LOVE!

off to spinning for the 1st time in a minute
Ugh is for modems breaking down.  Gaaah...grrr...pish-posh.  This past Wednesday i knew my modem had bit the dust, but i couldn't convince myself that it is real.  Sometimes i wonder about my sanity. *shrug*  I finally exchanged it yesterday and lemme say...TWC was a mess.  ROFL...a mess.  Needless to say I waited, cause I'm typing this.


So on to the loves....

  1. I've survived 2 days of Couch to 5K.  Last Thursday was my first day.  I've been using the Skimble app....which is amazing when i'm in the gym.  Yesterday was harder than the first day, but i heard that was the case.  IT DOESN'T matter...i'm pressing on with this running business.  i feel so...amazed and proud of myself.
  2. ChaLean Extreme...okay...love, love.  The 40 minutes don't seem like hell.  As much as i loved the woman who was my trainer, i don't feel bored or crazed with it. Looking forward to LEAN muscles in 90 days.
  3. Spinning...  This past Friday the plan was to go to Zumba.  I woke up late and said..."self...you are going to do something different."  Self went to spinning.  The first 15 minutes i wanted to quit.  Then i remembered...i had to.  JUST HAD TO!  i took my eyes off of the clock and pressed on.  The next thing I knew she said this was the last hill climb and we would be cooling down in a minute. Go.me.
  4. Food wise...i'm killing.  i know i'm killing.  LOL  my body knows i'm killing and i never feel like i've missed out on a meal.  Nothing like eating healthy and feeling good.
  5. Weigh in wise...i'm down 13 lbs via Weight Watchers scale.  The other day i woke up and i was down 15.  LOL  I'll go with my scale...it inspires me to keep pressing on.  ROFL
Okay...off to watch the rest of Extreme Makeover: Weight loss Edition.  Looking forward to a healthy week and tons of practicing...

.....peace and blessings....

No comments: