Monday, July 09, 2012

Friend Making Monday......

I'm up early eating breakfast before heading to my Monday Spinning class and decided to do some blog surfing.  I thought I would hit up All The Weigh and see if the FMM was up...and it was!!!


1. What is your favorite thing about Summer? It is warm.  I hate cold weather.
2. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Walking right now.  I'm trying to make biking apart of that as well.. Well.....
3. If you had to choose, would you prefer to be too hot or too cold? I rather be too hot than too cold.
4. Does your appetite increase or decrease during warmer months? Does it stay the same?  I like to eat so it really doesn't matter.  LOL  
5. What is your favorite seasonal Summer fruit? Peaches....yummmmm
6. Would you prefer to spend a hot summer day at the mall or at a swimming pool? The swimming pool.  I haven't done that in awhile.  *idea, idea*
7. Are you more likely to tan or sunburn? Tan, but I'm trying to be more responsible as I get older...no sun for me period. *gaaaaah*
8. How does your routine change when Summer begins? It doesn't.  I'm constantly in learning music mode or perfecting music mode....so it is the same 24/7/365.
9. What is the temperature outside where you are today? Since it is early in the am....73...but i know the humidity level is rather high.
10.  What is your favorite Summer holiday? I love summer...every day is a holiday to me!

No comments: