Thursday, July 12, 2012

Muck and Mire...Day 2....

Sweet Jesus alive.  Today was absolutely no better than yesterday.  Actually even worse.  Since I'm a freelance artist...I was grateful that I had no plans and could stay in bed all day.  Literally.

I got up at my usual around 6:40 and I was dizzy.  Dizzy and mad...trying to convince myself that I could make it to the gym.  I get myself together and in the car to do alternate side parking...it didn't happen.  I ran by the post, got a cup of Dunkin coffee and then sat in the car and read The Help.  At 10, when alternate side was done...I couldn't move.  I sat there reading for another 45 minutes.

I came in the house and the thought of food repulsed me...so in the bed I went.  I got up around 3 hoping I could get it together...washed some dishes, cleaned up my stove and stuff, took out the recycling and garbage....naw...back to bed.  Yea, I was in the bed all day and the cat watched me like a hawk...ALL.DAY.  *sigh*

Being in the bed made me miss my weigh-in, which I'm going to try and hit tomorrow.  I had planned to cook lunch...didn't happen until dinner.  Yea...that means I didn't get up until almost 6.  I ate well for dinner...a Dijon sauced tilapia, corn on the cob and a huge salad.  I feel much better and hope I can get some exercise going tomorrow.  If not...I will GAG. LOL

Hope everyone had a fabulous day.  I'm off to translate some music....

.....peace and blessings.....

No comments: