Monday, July 30, 2012

Crazy, Productive Monday...

Hey!!  I'm taking a practice break...cause I need to.  LOL  It has been such a productive day.  I feel so good and happy.  I'm even looking forward to starting the next phase of ChaLean Extreme this evening.  Yeas, yeas....LOL

Here's the Friend Making Monday.....You know I love doing these!!!







1. Brag about some of your daily, healthy habits.  Uh...for me, I guess getting my vitamins and Evening Primrose is major.  For years I didn't take anything and I do feel a difference.  Other than that, I'm a water guzzler.  Major water guzzler.
2. Do you track your daily food intake? If so, how? I track WW points.  I've been slacking since I've been house sitting, but I'll be back on it tomorrow.
3. What do you want to change most about your daily routine?  I want to stop procrastinating getting my day started.  If I hit the gym earlier I get so much done with my day.
4. How often do you exercise?  Several times a week.
5. How do you stay on track when you’re on the go? I haven't had to travel yet since I've been focused.  I'll let you know when I do at the end of August.
6. What’s one excuse you use that prevents you from reaching your goals? I can't name just one.  LOL  I think the biggest one is..."You can do that Couch to 5K tomorrow."  I haven't done it in weeks and I feel bad about it, but I'm still going to the gym daily...so I'm only but so mad.
7. What scares your most about your journey? Failing.   Getting it all off and then gaining it all back.  That would just send me in a tailspin.
8. What do you think will change most when you reach your goal? (If you have reached it, what’s different?)  At this point, I think I've already reached a goal cause I go to the gym regularly and I feel so much better. I'm just looking forward to getting in a size 10 comfortably. LOL
9. What motivates you to reach your goals?  Career choice, clothing choices, healthy choices....I feel so much better.  For example, about 20 pounds ago the walk from my mom's to my house would take me 25 minutes...cause it was just draining.  Today I did it in 12.  I almost cried in the street.  I just feel so good. Small things like that motivates me.
10. Share a few of your goals.  Right now....it's about small goals.  Like:  I want another size down, I want to wear this dress I bought in the spring for my new head shots, I want to stun the crap out of people when I walk in to auditions this fall.....I want to continue feeling better.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you sound like me, I haven't done the couch to 5k in 4 days, but I am still exercising daily. I need to get back to the couch to 5k though, I like running

http://vickionline.livejournal.com/1550610.html

Bubbles said...

I'm going to try it again tomorrow. The thought makes me gag, because I'm not passionate about it. LOL

I'm determined though....