Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday is almost over...but not yet...

the day has gotten better...but i forgot to do the Friend Making Monday from All the Weigh...



I like…cats...LOL  and my family.
I don’t like…liars. 
I am…a flirt all the time.
I love…my mom...a lot.  an AWFUL lot.
I dream of…being on the stage of the Chicago Lyric Opera and my family is there to see me.
I wonder…what i will look like another 25lbs. from now.
I know…that i'm going to make it this time.
I went…back to bed this morning and spent the rest of the day there...until rehearsal tonight.
I have…a good heart and sometimes folk abuse that.
I think…music all the time.  ALL.THE.TIME.
I plan…to be major in my singing soon.
I regret…a lot of things, but i can't dwell on those things.  
I do…want to run a mile at the end of the summer...but i don't know if i'll make it.
I drink…a lot of water...good for the body and the best for the vocal chords.
I wish…that my friends will be happy...because they deserve true happiness.
I am…much more focused than i've ever been in terms of my weight loss goals...and i'm proud of myself.
I am not…perfect and i know that, but i'm always striving to be better in God's eyes.
I need…to gain focus again.
I hope…that this week...next 6 months will be better.
I want…to get the Insanity program...and Turbo Fire...  I think they're my next month get list.
I sometimes…wonder why?
I always…see life with the glass half full...never half empty.
I can…sing like a bird...for real. LOL
I cannot…wait until i'm comfortably in a size 12.
I will…be looking forward to going to the gym in the morning after 3 days away.

No comments: