Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Pushing through the muck and mire...LOL

I started this last night and I couldn't finish it.  I'm trying to complete it...again because I'm here pushing through my personal muck and mire.  I don't want to go to the gym.  The gym hasn't insulted me or done anything to me...I just don't want to go.  I don't want to do any cardio.  I don't want to do any weights.  Yea, my own muck and mire.

Yes, I did go to the gym yesterday.  It was like pulling teeth.  Normally, I hit the gym about 9 and I'm pumped and excited.  Yesterday not the case.  I realized how late it was when I saw the intro to The View.  Gaah.  I hit the gym, plugged in one of my favorite opera singers and then got my time done.  To be honest, I feel SOOOOOOOO much better, but I don't wanna go.  LOL

Right now I should be tackling through my Couch to 5K walk/run and then my ChaLean Extreme.  Instead I'm here polishing my nails.  Pish.posh.  Since tomorrow is my weigh in day, I'll definitely hit the gym soon.  Plus, I've been so focused and I've been eating clean...

Oh well...I'll get there eventually.  I hope y'all have a fabulous and very productive day.  After I finally hit the gym, there is some Norma (the opera) in my future....

.....peace and blessings.....

No comments: