Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quiet and Madness...wrapped up in ONE!

Tiffany over me singing!  LOL
A four day hiatus from the blog was SO not the plan.  Ooops.  Man...things have been whirlwindy.  LOL  My mom is out of town and I'm house sitting.  Lemme tell you, running 2 households and 2 sets of pets is no joke...on top of my crazy schedule.

I can say, house sitting for the mom has been a treat.  One, because my mom is surrounded by musicians, I can practice anytime of the day and as long as I want....and I get to doggy sit her ornery and funny dog Tiffany.  Tiffany is a 12 year old Shorkie (Shitzu and Yorkie).  She's old, but feisty and funny.  She keeps me and the mom's cat Socks on our toes.  LOL  Plus, nothing is funnier than me trying to do my CheLean exercises that cause me to be on the floor.  I was doing some chest presses and she came over with her brown eyes and long eyelashes to give me that...what in the HAYLE are you doing look.  Then she laid down and made it difficult to do them.  Bwaahaha.  Oh pets.

In other news...I can't remember if I said I lost those 2 pounds I gained last week.  LOL  There's so much going on I can't remember. Gaaah!!  I feel good and like disciplined.  It is really strange.  Everyday I see myself more focused, more stronger, more determined.  It is a nice feeling.  Makes me happy.  Even if the scale isn't moving, I see myself thinning out.  Like I put some pants on yesterday and this ugly override thing I had on my thighs...gone.  It makes me happy...and even more focused.

Well, I'm getting the side eye from the mom's funny dog.  Yea...she needs a walk.  I hope you all have a great day!!

...........peace and blessings.........................

No comments: