Tuesday, July 24, 2012

*singing* What a day this has been.....

Ha....  I'm actually quite amazed that I'm able to type at this moment.  It has been QUITE a day.

Since the mom is out of town, I'm her house sitter...and her car sitter...and her dog sitter...and her cat sitter...gardener... LOL  You get it.  Since I'm the car sitter, I had to do alternate side parking with her car.  I found a space for my car last night. *sigh*

So, this is how my Tuesday flowed....I hit the gym by 8:15 and did 37 minutes on the elliptical.  For some reason, it was difficult and I sweated like I was doing this crap in a sauna.  When I left the gym, I ran by my house to check on my cat.  Talk abut an evil broad cause I didn't spend the night at home.  Then I ran back to the mom's...parked...walked the dog and then ran and met my boy at the gym for round 2.  Yea...45 minutes on the treadmill with a wicked incline. (Go me....)

As I was walking home, I kept contemplating a nap, then I realized...nap wasn't an option.  I got my lunch done...and in my body...then I got ready to hit the road again.

I had to be at church at 3 for the funeral of Harlem's Sylvia's.  Sylvia's name is as famous as Harlem.  And she really had a funeral fit for a queen.  It started at 4 and ended at 7:45PM.  Serious I say...plus, I was in arms reach of former President Bill Clinton.  *swoon*  LOL  It was quite a powerful service.  It is something when everyone says the same thing about you...you were humble, you encouraged everyone, made everyone feel loved and respected....and on and on.  That's speaks so highly of Sylvia's character....how many people can we say that about??

Then I walked home...seriously...when I hit the kitchen this evening...I wanted to pass.out.  PASS.OUT.  But...I hadn't had dinner.  I grabbed that, walked the dog for the night and now I'm in the mom's bed feeling like Nina from Love Jones.  ROFL....

I'm exhausted, but rather impressed.  Usually when I have a day like this, I take a nap.  I made it without a nap...WITHOUT and my brain didn't die.  LOL  I just apologized to the dog in advance cause I know I'm gonna snore.

Okay...I'm done.

.............peace and blessings......

No comments: