Friday, June 08, 2012

On a Friday...

I'm here watching season 2 of Mad Men (I just got into the show.) while I'm waiting on an email from my mother. *sigh*

Today...I learned something about myself.  I don't greatly dislike sweating as much as I used to tell everyone.  *shrug*  I reversed my exercise schedule, treadmill this morning and some kickboxing this evening, and I sweated.  I sweated like a whore in church sweated....and I felt so damn amazing.  I mean AMAZING.  Where is my normal self hidden???  

Anyway, kickboxing was sooooooo good tonight.  I haven't taken a class in...uhhh...i don't know...but it was amazing.  I sweated, got my calories burned and stretched myself.  I like. A lot. Who would have thunk it?

I tracked like normal.  Ate well and made a choice between 4 Brussels cookies and a chocolate bar.  The cookies won...less points.  Who KNEW??

Anyway...I'm out..., but not without a quote...  Your body is the baggage you must carry through life.  the more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip. - Arnold H. Glasgow

peace and blessings.....

No comments: