Sunday, June 10, 2012

Learning something new daily

My after gym treat....
So this morning, I got up bright and bushy tail...did a favor for my mom then hit the gym.  I'm really proud of myself because I'm focused where I won't allow anyone or thing get in the way of my new obsession with the gym.  I think it helps that the scale is going down, down, down...HALLEUUUUUU!!!  


I did 55 minutes on the elliptical, sweated like a looney and then got my daily gym treat....a cup of  coffee from Dunkin' Donuts.  The smell of a black cup of coffee just makes my damn day.  I used to drink it with lactaid, but I've gotten stingy.  I don't want to give up my points on milk.  Seriously.  I never thought I would do that.  I love a real good cup of cafe au lait...but au lait means points...so gimme the dark stuff.


Today I learned something about myself.  If I track my exercise the day before...I do it.  I feel like I'm lying if I don't do it.  Plus the thought of deleting it makes me very...disappointed in myself.  So...I go forth with my chubby self.  Tomorrow's plan is just to do 45 minutes on the treadmill.  I have a gig in the evening and I just don't want to be plastered and exhausted at 4 when the concert starts.


Another thing I learned...I realized today that I've traded my high heeled shoe obsession with tennis shoes.  I looooooove them.  Not only am I obsessed with tennis shoes...I want ORANGE tennis shoes.  It's weird, but I'm flowing with it.


Alllright...time to hit the bed so I can hit that treadmill before 11AM service at church.


Peace and Blessings......

No comments: