Saturday, June 16, 2012

A little more determined...

That's the quote my mom said to me today after she said how proud she was of me and my gym hustle.  Lemme tell you this new groove is not easy, but I'm feeling better and more determined.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to tackle this weight issue.  That has probably been the same cry with a lot of people, but this time I'm more determined.  More focused.  More on the ball.  Whatever it is...this extra chub is coming off. *stomping my foot*

Plus, I had perfect incentive today to keep going.  I went into a store and bought some crops a size smaller....without trying them on.  I was like that former number won't happen again.  I got home and thought, well maybe i should  try them on.  Every pair fit...without struggle to zip the zipper or button the button.  YaY me.

And the struggle continues another day.

...peace and blessings....

No comments: