Thursday, June 21, 2012

No Complaints...

Today was weigh in day...I did good.  I lost 6.0lbs.  This is really good because this is the 6 pounds that I had gained last week during the dreadful PMS.  I'll take it.


Right now I'm here blogging while I'm waiting on part of my dinner.  On this blazing a$$ day...I have my oven on, waiting on some sweet potato fries.  Bwwwaaah at me.  Yes on a 97 degree day in NYC my oven is on...for some damn sweet potato fries.  It's what I want and what I'm gonna get.  The more I type this, the more asinine this sounds.  Oven...fries...97 degree day. *shrug*  I planned for it yesterday and that's what I want.


Does anyone else who is on the struggle to lose weight, think about food constantly?  I do.  I'm always planning ahead, which I've been told is a good thing, and waiting for that next bite on my tongue.  I personally find it obsessive and I need to focus my attention on something else....but I can't...it's always about food or music or sports.  I mean as I type, I'm watching Chop.ped on Food network. Gaaaah!!!


Oh well, I'm looking forward to some gymming tomorrow....I'm tackling the couch to 5K...and then the NY Phil with my mom.


peace and blessings......

No comments: