Monday, June 11, 2012

I don't like this girl...

Ha...I'm not talking about myself, but the dreadful girl named PMS.  She has me by the proverbial BALLS.  Grrr...gaaah!!!


My energy is in bed under the covers.  Ooof. There will be no gymming tonight after my rehearsal. *sigh*  This girl, Ms. PMS, is working me.  She is even making me want things that are so not good for myself and what I'm trying to accomplish.  I'm proud of myself for not falling in the trap.  I just can't. 


Plus, I put on some crops tonight and I didn't see the obnoxious stomach hang that used to make me want to cry.  I stopped wearing pants last summer because I just couldn't stand to see where my body was.  Don't get me wrong, dresses are my thing....but every now and then I would love to wear some pants and not worry about how I look.


So today I did my 55 minutes of cardio on the treadmill.  No incline, but at 3.5 speed...which amazes me.  I touched on that yesterday i think.  I remember when 2.8 would just have me at my max. YaY me!!!


Alright....off to rehearsal....


peace and blessings



Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.Victor Kiam

No comments: